New PvP Features Editar
The next update is the Autumn Patch of 2010.
- Assisted Kill: If you help to trap a person or paralyze another player who dies, this will be counted as an assisted kill. It will be displayed in your kills list as well as in the victim's character death list, but it will not have any effects on any skull limits.
- Fair Fight Rules: If you get killed and at least 40% of the damage dealt within the last 60 seconds came through PvP damage, the death penalty on level and skills will be reduced according to a certain formula.
- PvP-Blessing: This blessing can be bought at any temple NPC and costs the same as a regular blessing. If you are killed while having this blessing and at least 40% of the damage dealt within the last 60 seconds came through PvP damage, you will not lose your regular blessings and its AOL. Does not count for red or black skulled players.
- Revenge Skull: For 7 days after an unjustified death, the victim sees an orange skull whenever they meet their killer or killers. This means that he can attack and kill the player character marked with an orange skull justifiably. Yet, he will still receive a PZ block and a yellow skull for attacking an orange skull.
- Swapping Position If Trapped: If you receive PvP damage and are unable to move to any of the squares around you because of a trap, you will get the ability to swap position with your trappers, under certain circumstances.
- PvP Stairhopping Delay: After changing floors, for example by going up or down ladders, you will be able to attack other player characters within the first 2 seconds, but only with single directed attacks.
- PZ On Demand Fix: If there is a stack with player characters in it, all player characters will be displayed on the battle list regardless of their position in a stack. On Open and Hardcore PvP, all player characters even deep down in a stack can perform all actions.
New Achievements Editar
This patch there will be more achievements. Some are relating to completed Outfits and many more!
If you were looking for the last update, take a look at the Summer Update 2010.