Los Knights son los maestros de armas, shielding y combate cuerpo a cuerpo. Ellos tienen más fuerza bruta que otras vocaciones y son capaces de llevar mas equipo y elementos a cualquier nivel.
Como resultado de su enfoque en las habilidades físicas, los Knight son muy deficientes en habilidades mágicas.
- El más rápido avanzando habilidades de Melee.
- Rápido en avanzar habilidades de Shielding.
- Mayor en Capacity.
- Mayor en cantidad de Hitpoints.
- El más rápido en regenerar Hitpoint.
- El mejor blocker
- Pueden aprender pocos spells.
- El más lento en regenerar mana.
- El más lento en avanzar el magic level.
- No pueden hacer runes.
- No se puede utilizar ciertos tipos de runes.
- Menor cantidad de mana máximo.
- Bajos ataques de daño mágico.
- Lenta curación en niveles muy altos.
Ganacias y Regeneración
Ganancias por nivel
Con cada nivel, el knight ganará:
A medida que pasa el tiempo, cada jugar recuperará los puntos de Hitpoints y Mana perdidos, siempre y cuando se haya ingerido comida recientemente (Vea la página de Regeneration para más información).
El Knight Regenerá:
El Elite Knight Regenerá:
Cuando un Knight alcanza el nivel 20, puede comprar una Promotion y convertirse a Elite Knight, con ciertos beneficios.
Vea la página de la Promotion para más información.
Tips and Tricks
All vocations should use their strengths to their own benefit. For example, it would be useless for a knight to try and make money selling runes. Instead, use the unique aspects of the vocation to your advantage.
- Block for other players, especially Druids and Sorcerers. You can either split the loot, or just charge a specific amount of money based upon your skills and the time you spend blocking for the other player.
- Pick up loot from the ground. Many times a Mage will continue hunting when they have no more capacity to carry loot. They will then either throw it on the ground, or leave it in the creature. If you find a cave with a lot of corpses or items on the ground, start picking up every sellable item you can carry. (this is mostly advisable on optional-PVP worlds since you cannot get hunted).
- Hunt alone. Unless you're sharing experience, knights generally gain the most experience by hunting alone, since mages and paladins usually do more damage with their runes.
- Hunt with plenty of Health Potions. This is generally in-expensive and will save your life. It is recommended that you carry 20 potions per 10 of your characters levels (for example, a lvl 33 knight should carry 60+ Health Potions).
- Hunt creatures that do not run away in low health. This will help to advance your Shielding skill while gaining some Experience and Melee skills.
- When hunting stronger creatures, hunt creatures that DO run away in low health. This will give you more time to kill them when they are not attacking you. Trap them in a corner so that they do not lure you into a dangerous situation.
- Use shared experience. Block in a team with shared experience, you will get less experience per kill than you would soloing, but the waste will be much less and you can kill much stronger creatures without having to use many Health Potions.
Advancing Your Skills
- Use Balanced Fighting. Using Balanced Fighting during normal hunting will allow you to advance your Melee and Shielding skills at "normal" rates. If you are not "powergaming" to gain experience quickly, then using Balanced Fighting will cause your melee and shielding skills to advance appropriately for your level and you will have "good" (not "fabulous") skills for the entire life of your character.
- Use a weak weapon. As your Melee skill advances, you will kill weaker creatures very quickly. Using a weak weapon will allow you to attack a creature for a longer amount of time, therefore advancing your melee skill faster. The weakest Sword Weapon is a Knife, the weakest Club Weapon is a Crowbar and the weakest Axe Weapon is a Sickle.
- Attack creatures that heal themselves or spawn other creatures. Training on a self-healing creature will allow you to train longer before killing the creature. If it heals itself fast enough, then you could train indefinitely. Another option is to train on a creature that spawns other creatures. Slimes are very common for this. Attacking and killing the spawned creatures will allow you to continue to train without killing the creature you are training on.
- Use a one-handed weapon and a shield. While a two-handed weapon will generally cause more damage than a one-handed weapon, you will not gain shielding skills that way.
- Use Balanced Fighting or Defensive Fighting. If you use Offensive Fighting, then you will kill the creatures faster, but you will take more hits and your shielding skill will not advance as quickly.
- Never have full mana. Your Magic Level is advancing when you are using mana. Every second that you have full mana, you are losing potential magic level advancement.
- Spend as little time as possible in Protection Zones. You cannot use mana that you do not generate, so spend as little time as possible in situations where you do not regenerate mana.
- Always eat. Make sure you have access to Food at all times. If you run out of food, then you will not be able to regenerate mana.
- Carry Mana Potions. Not only is this a good idea if you get in a jam, but using Mana Potions will help you advance your Magic Level faster.
|Antidote||exana pox||no||30||10||150||Healing||Cures poison.|
|Berserk||exori||yes||115||35||2500||Attack||Attacks all players and/or creatures standing on any of the eight squares surrounding the Knight who casts it. And also under the casting player.|
|Blood Rage||utito tempo||yes||290||60||8000||Support||Increases your melee attack skill (fist fighting, axe fighting, club fighting and sword fighting) by 35% for 10 seconds. It only increases the skill for the weapon type you are using when casting the spell, or increases fist skill if you don't wield any weapon. Concentrating on his attack, a knight will neglect his defense.|
|Challenge||exeta res||yes (requires promotion)||30||20||2000||Support||Makes all Creatures nearby change their target to the caster.|
|Charge||utani tempo hur||yes||100||25||1300||Support||Increases your speed by 90% for 5 seconds.|
|Cure Bleeding||exana kor||Yes||30||45||2,500||Healing||Stops the Special Condition called Bleeding.|
|Fierce Berserk||exori gran||yes||340||90||7500||Attack||Just like the regular berserk spell but stronger.|
|Find Person||exiva "NAME"||no||20||8||80||Support||Tells you which direction a certain player is, relative to you, and a rough idea of the distance.|
|Great Light||utevo gran lux||no||60||13||500||Support||Provides illumination in a 4 tile radius around the caster (area effect). Duration is 11 minutes, 35 seconds.|
|Groundshaker||exori mas||yes||160||33||1500||Attack||Causes Physical Damage in a 3 tile radius from the caster.|
|Haste||utani hur||yes||60||14||600||Support||Increases Speed. (Consult the Formula page to determine the enhancement.) Duration is 33 seconds. Cures paralysis.|
|Levitate||exani hur up|
exani hur down
|yes||50||12||500||Support||Permits vertical movement via levitation, up or down one level.|
|Light||utevo lux||no||20||8||100||Support||Provides illumination in a 3 tile radius around the caster (area effect). Duration is 6 minutes, 10 seconds.|
|Light Healing||exura||no||20||9||170||Healing||Restores a small amount of health. (Cures paralysis.)|
|Magic Rope||exani tera||yes||20||9||200||Support||Teleports you up through a hole when you are standing in a rope spot.|
|Protector||utamo tempo||Si||200||55||6000||Support||Incrementa el shielding del Knight al 220% durante 10 segundos. Concentrándose en la protección, el knight no podrá atacar a ningún objetivo durante este periodo de tiempo, tampoco podrá castear ninguna hechizo.|
|Train Party||utito mas sio||yes||Varies||32||4000||Support||Raises the Fist Fighting, sword, axe, club and distance fighting skills of party members in a range of 36 square meters around the caster by 3 for 2 minutes.|
|Whirlwind Throw||exori hur (with a target)||yes||40||28||800||Attack||Attacks the target throwing your weapon like a boomerang. Affects your turn (melee/aggressive spells exhaust).|
|Wound Cleansing||exana mort||yes||65||30||300||Healing||It heals 60 - 150 % more hp than Exura. Similar to Exura Gran. Spell introduced after Winter Update 2007.|
Possible Hotkey Assignments
If you are having trouble with too many hotkeys to remember, then the following table may be useful for you. It provides an organized set of hotkey assignments for the most commonly used spells for this vocation.
This table is only an idea to help you build your own set of hotkeys, you obviously do not need to use these key assignments if you do not want to. See the page on Hotkeys for a blank template.
You can also print this table out and place it above your keyboard as a quick-reference. Make sure you print "landscape" instead of "profile", or you will not print the entire table.
|Health Potion.||Mana Potion.||Light Healing.||Antidote.||Berserk.||Groundshaker.||Whirlwind Throw.||Challenge .||Haste.||Levitate Up.||Levitate Down.||Magic Rope.|
|SHIFT+||Great Light.||Wound Cleansing.||Fierce Berserk.||Blood Rage.||Protector.||Charge .||Train Party .|
See also: Knight Template
In Tibia.cfg ...
- Hotkey = (0,"utevo Lux\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (1,"exura\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (2,"exana pox\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (3,"exiva \"",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (4,"exori\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (5,"exeta res\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (8,"utani hur\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (9,"exani hur down\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (10,"exani hur up\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (11,"exani tera\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (12,"utevo gran lux\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (13,"exana mort\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (16,"exori gran\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (17,"exori hur\n",0,0,0)
- Hotkey = (28,"exori mas\n",0,0,0)