A floor reset is when the ground in an area returns to its "original state." This means that any items that were thrown on the ground will disappear, and any items that were taken away will re-spawn.
- Floor reset happens in different places at different times.
- The time a floor reset happens will be always the same for a given place (example: If you notice a floor reset in a tomb at 9pm you can be sure that each day if no players are around, there will be a floor reset at 9pm in that tomb).
- Floor reset happens 4 times per day with periods of 6 hours between each floor reset.
- A floor reset will occur in a method similar to creature respawns, when no players are near an area thats going to have a floor reset the place will be reseted but if some one was or is near that area it will be no floor reset in that place.
- Locations that receive more player-traffic will not have many floor resets also some place have no floor resets at all and only get reset after an update. For example, floor rarely resets in towns where almost always there are people walking around.
- Some places never reset (only on game updates). Such examples are scarab caves and dwarf mines.
- After a Server Save there will be always a floor reset (unless is a place that has only reset after an update).
- After a floor reset Daily Respawns of items will occur.